Ընտրելով սնունդ ձեր ձագուկի համար
All Hill’s Kitten Foods combine exceptional health benefits with an attractive price point, costing just a little more per daily serving than budget brands, while providing you with a 100% guarantee that your pet is eating a balanced healthy diet.
Hill’s Kitten Foods provide complete nutrition for growing kittens. Depending on your pet’s specific needs, your veterinarian can recommend which Hill’s Science Plan food is best for your little one.
All Hill’s Kitten Foods contain:
- A powerful combination of antioxidants to support immune system health*.
- Natural DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to support brain and vision*.
- Fatty acids – to support healthy function of the nervous and immune systems, as well as healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Easily digestible carbohydrates for energy supply.
- All the vitamins and minerals you need to give your little one the perfect balance for growth.
- Great taste your kitty will love.
- natural preservatives.
* Dry food only.
DHA and why it matters
- DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cat’s mother’s milk.
- As a major structural element of the brain, DHA is critical for vision and central nervous system development. Hill’s Kitten Foods fortified with DHA help kittens reach their potential for body and brain development.
Կենդանիների կեր Science Plan
Once you’ve fed your kitten Hill’s specially formulated kitten food for their first year of life, you can choose from Science Plan’s wide range of dry and wet foods to suit your kitten’s age, activity level and special needs.
Check with your veterinarian to determine which Hill’s food is right for your pet.